Changing information in the Norwegian National Population Register

In some cases, UDI is capable of changing some information about you in the National Population Register (Folkeregisteret).

You must type in which country you are a citizen of.

If you contact us on behalf of someone else, you must type in which country the person is a citizen of.

Did you find what you were looking for?