Want to apply Family immigration

Do you have a family member already in Norway you wish to live together with? Depending on where both of you are from, you may be able to apply for a residence permit, residence card for family members of EU/EEA nationals or to use the registration scheme

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Afghanistan


The reference person (sponsor) is the family member who lives in Norway.