Contact us Copy of decisions and other documents

You can request a copy of a decision or of another document UDI has sent you by filling in the form on this page.

You must type in which country you are a citizen of.

If you contact us on behalf of someone else, you must type in which country the person is a citizen of.

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?