Embassies which accept applications for residence permits

Please choose a country in order to get contact information for an embassy, a consulate or a Visa Application Centre which accepts applications for residence permits for work, family immigration, studies and au pairs.

This must be a country where you are a citizen or have had a residence permit during the last six months. 

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?